Directions to the Lawn Guest House
- Exit Junction 7 of the M25 and take the M23 South, towards Brighton and Gatwick Airport.
- Exit Junction 9 of the M23, Gatwick Airport.
- At South Terminal roundabout follow the sign for A23 Redhill.
- At North Terminal roundabout follow the sign for A23 Redhill.
- At the third roundabout there is an Esso petrol station on the left hand side.
- Take the third exit and look for the Texaco petrol station immediately on your right hand side.
- 200 yds past the Texaco petrol station turn right at the traffic lights into Massetts Road.
- The Lawn Guest House is located 400 yards along Massetts Road on the left hand side.
THE PERFECT BASE
GATWICK AIRPORT GUEST HOUSE
The Lawn Guest House is perfectly located for London Gatwick Airport (5 minutes drive), Crawley Industrial Estate (10 minutes drive) and London Victoria (approximately 30 minutes by train). With easy access to the region's comprehensive rail, road and air networks, the Lawn Guest House is easily reached from all parts of the country.
Great for Gatwick Business
The Lawn Guest House is the ideal stop-over for the Gatwick Airport business traveller. With Free WiFi and a guest's on-line computer, you have all the facilities you need to keep in touch with the office and conduct your day-to-day business.
... and holiday makers
Visiting London and the South East? Staying in Horley costs less than many London hotels and best of all, a train to Central London takes around just 30 minutes! An ideal base for UK holiday makers flying from Gatwick before or after their flight.
The Lawn Guest House is situated just outside Horley town centre, many of the town's main attractions can be reached on foot, including pubs, cafes and restaurants.
Nearby towns of Crawley and Redhill are within easy reach by public transport. There you'll find a leisure park, bowling, cinema, bars and brands from Debenhams, M&S to Primark - plus major shopping!